About The Book
As the cost of cable TV continues to skyrocket, canceling our subscriptions (also known as "cutting the cord") is becoming increasingly popular. Everyone wants to save thousands of dollars and have more control over what they watch, but how does the average person who doesn't know a lot about technology learn how to navigate a change in technology?
In his hysterical new Book, comedian and technology expert David Koff proves that anyone can learn — even absolute beginners — how to replace expensive cable TV with a high speed internet connection and a few inexpensive devices.
Using easy-to-understand language, "Screw The Cable Company" will teach you the insider tips & tricks of the technology industry. This book will make you laugh, but it will also help you learn:
- Learn how to get free Hi-Definition TV.
- Learn how to watch TV shows & movies while travelling in foreign countries or while flying on a plane.
- Learn how and why to set up a wireless network in your home.
- Learn how to watch your favorite sports online.
- Learn about the $15 service that will fix most technical problems for you so you don't need to lift a finger.
And that's just the start.
Before this book, you watched your favorite shows on your TV on a specific day and time. After reading "Screw The Cable Company!", you'll be able to watch those same shows on your schedule, and on any devices you own: a TV, computer, tablet or smartphone.
The Information Age is here: learn how taking a few simple steps can help transform your old living room TV into a fun, theatrical experience.